There are many great hair sprays that can help keep braids looking neat, shinny and fresh. Here are five options that are often recommended by beauty experts and customer reviews.
- L’Oreal Paris Elnett Satin Extra Strong Hold Hairspray: This iconic hair spray is a favorite of many professional stylists for its strong hold and ability to keep hair looking soft and natural, never stiff or crunchy and resists humidity all day long.
- Suave Professionals Compressed Micro Mist Natural Hold Hairspray: This hair spray is known for its natural hold and a fine mist that won’t weigh hair down or make it feel sticky. Hair feels touchable, not sticky, salon proven to provide natural hold as well as Moroccan Oil Luminous Hairspray Medium
- Kenra Shine Spray provides instant weightless shine to any style, tames frizz & flyaways, and, enhances color vibrancy.
- Bumble and Bumble Strong Finish Firm Hold Hairspray: This hair spray provides a firm hold while also adding shine and taming flyaways. It’s also easy to brush out and won’t leave any residue behind.
- ORS Olive Oil Nourishing Sheen Spray is light weight and provides natural, healthy sheen to dry, thirsty hair.
Wash and Go With CutAfrik Afro Products
Crochet Tapered Curly Cut With Bangs
Thank you for using the affiliate links and codes in this post, it helps me with a small compensation so I can provide more content.
How To Taper Cut Afro Hair
Crochet Curly Tapered Cut With Highlights
How to Use a Sponge for TWA
Master the Art of Flat Twist Out Hairstyles – Visual
Transitioning to Natural Hair With a Low Cut
Crochet Tapered Cut – Low Cut
Flexi Rod Set Short Natural Hair Tutorial!
- Braids Bob
- Curly Kinky Bob
- Face Shapes and Hairstyles
- Facial Masks
- Faux Locs Bob
- Hair Care Tips
- Hair DIYS
- Hair Treatment
- Hair Trends
- Money Saving
- Natural hairstyles and care
- Short Hairstyles & Fashion
- Skin Care Oils
- Tapered Hair Cuts
- Twists Bob
- Weaves Wigs