Bantu Knot Out Hairstyles to Inspire Your Next Look
July 4, 2020 CutAfrik Afro Team Hair DIYS, Natural hairstyles and care
What is a Bantu Knot Out?
The Bantu knot out is a very popular alternative hairstyle amongst natural hair beauties. Lets start from what a Bantu Knot is. Bantu knots are a protective hairstyle that look like mini twisted buns or donuts. A section of hair is twisted or braided and then wrapped around itself to form a bun. So Bantu knot outs come as a result of taking these buns out. What you get are coils or curly hair.
How to Do a Bantu Knot Out
- Wash and condition your hair (optional).
- Detangle hair using a brush or comb.
- For best results, make sure your hair is damp, not wet or dry.
- Take the first section and apply oil, cream, mousse or gel to it.
- Twist or braid then, twist and tightly wrap the hair around itself to form a bun. You can twist and wrap simultaneously (at the same time).
- If you feel your bun is not tight enough, secure it in place with a pin (bobby pin).
- Do this technique for all the hair
- Wrap the Bantu knots in a silk or satin headscarf to retain moisture as it drys.
- Remove the Bantu knots when you are certain your hair is dry.
- You now realize Bantu knot out hairstyle with popping coils or curls. You can separate the knots for a fluffier look (optional).
Passionate about hairstyles and everything in between? This is the place! This platform will empower you do your own simple hairstyles at home, on yourself or your loved one. We introduce you budget friendly skin care routines, makeup, and now this is where the fun is; discover how, what fits what, when, why and where. Learn the basics from the comfort of your home! Get Inspired. Check options. Find your next hairstyle. Enrich your skills. Looking for the latest trends in hairstyles to spice up your look? Here is the place, feel free to browse around.
Book an Ad Spot!
Easy Way To a Short Passion Twist – Bob
Thank you for using the affiliate links and codes in this post, it helps me with a small compensation so I can provide more content.
How To Taper Cut Afro Hair
Try a Blunt Bob This Season – Thicken Hair in Minutes👌
How to Use a Sponge for TWA
Master the Art of Flat Twist Out Hairstyles – Visual
Face Slimming Bangs For Round Face Shapes
Butterfly Locs Bob
Flexi Rod Set Short Natural Hair Tutorial!
4c Hair Care acnetreatment African American Cornrows blog business ButterflyLocs ButterflyLocsUganda Carmine Cornrow By Yourself Cornrows CornrowsNaturalHair Cornrows Uganda curlyhair diffuser FlexiRodShortHairstylesInUganda Haircare Hairstyling hairtexture HairTips Internet kinkyhair Marketing MiniTwists mobile naturalhair Natural Hairstyles Parting Hair For Cornrows PermRodHairstylesInUganda pixiecut post RemoisturizeTwistOut Scalp Massage ShortButterflyLocs ShortHair shorthairstyles ShortMiniTwists skincareroutine taperedcut Trim Split Ends Twist Out twistout Twist Out Natural Hair Twists Type4Hair wigs
December 31, 2022 CutAfrik Afro Team Hair DIYS, Hair Cuts